Sunday, February 26, 2012

Intro

Growing up with two cooks for parents, I didn't really learn how to cook until I was in college. Before getting an apartment my senior year, I never really needed to know how to cook. I made some mean scrambled eggs and...well, that was pretty much it. When I moved into my apartment, I very quickly decided I was not going to live off canned or frozen meals, sandwiches and salads. I taught myself the basics to get by, but pretty much stuck to the same few meals.

In the last few months, I have taken quite an interest in cooking. I've been trying new recipes every week, largely in part to gaining too many cookbooks after my mom moved. I realized I really enjoy cooking, and started making it a point to make something new every Sunday. I've been adapting recipes I find online or in my mom's cookbooks to my preferences, and making them healthier.

Join me in my journey while I learn to cook, one Sunday at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment